Packages & Pricing
Home Care Services in South San Francisco, California
- Private Pay or “ Out of Pocket”
Care America HomeCARE offers payment options that work for you using income or savings to cover home care expenses. We accept check payments and credit cards.
- Long–term Care Insurance - (LTCI) Policy
This is what we recommend to finance long term care. LTCI not only covers in-home care through home care providers, it also covers other options services like assisted living, skilled nursing, and memory care communities. Some of the key components to consider when purchasing a LTCI policy are the benefit amount, the benefit period, and the elimination period.
Most LTCI policies require policyholder assistance with at least (2) two Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) or have cognitive impairment. Standard LTCI policies include 5 or 6 of the following ADLs.
Call us for your FREE Long Term Care Insurance Review.
- Veterans Affairs Homemaker Program
The Veterans Affairs Homemaker Program is just one of the special programs designed to help Veterans and their surviving spouses pay for Home Care.
Care America HomeCARE has a contract with VA to provide Veterans with a trained Homemaker. This can be used as a part of an alternative to nursing home care, and to get Respite Care at home for Veterans and their family caregiver. Care America HomeCARE aims to help Veterans remain living in their own home and we can serve Veterans of any age. This program is also for Veterans who are isolated, or their caregiver is experiencing burden.
Homemaker and Home Health Aide services can be used in combination with other Home and Community Based Services. Services may vary by location.
- Other sources.
Family members pooling financial resources to pay for homecare services.
Veterans Homemaker Care Package
The Veterans Homemaker Care Package is a special service designed to help care for eligible Veterans. Care America can be contracted by your Veterans Affairs representative and can submit benefit claims used by eligible Veterans. This package can be used in combination with other Home based service packages.
Care America provides complimentary assessment to design individualized care at no commitment. The needs and circumstances of our clients are prioritized and make adjustments as needed. We involve family members as we work on a care plan suited for their loved ones.
We encourage clients to be part of the conversation as this is our opportunity to explain and simplify the often complicated eldercare system.
Transition Care Package
This service is designed for individuals who are moving from their home to Senior facility such as Independent or Assisted Living, or Memory Care. This is best for:
- Those who need to get settled and comfortable in their new home.
- Individuals who have memory issues tend to wander around when they are not familiar with their new place. We are here to send them a companion to ensure their safety.
24/7 Home Care Package
Care America can provide hourly care for up to 24 hours a day. This service gives family peace of mind specially for those who are out of state knowing that someone is there caring for their loved ones like an extended family.
This service works best for people that are
- Recovering from post operation
- Are being discharged from a Hospital or Rehabilitation Center
- Needs companion or assistance with their activities of daily living
- Receiving end-of-life or hospice care
Appointments Care Package
This service is available for those who need companions only during doctor appointments and other activities . Designed for those who needs assistance from
- Getting ready for the appointment
- Needs companion during the appointment
- Take notes during the doctor visit
- Grocery shopping
- Prescription drop off and pick up
- Go back home and get settled
Long Term Care Insurance Assist Care Package
We provide FREE assistance to help determine what is available for you. We help you evaluate what is covered in your Long Term Care Policy which includes
- Help you determine if you qualify to receive the benefits
- Assistance in determining your benefit amount that can be covered by the Long Term Care policy.
- Assistance in finding out the best way to utilize the benefit.
- Provides ongoing billing support in a timely manner to ensure our clients get their reimbursements the fastest way possible.
Care America TLC (Transitional, Loving, Care) Package
This package is specifically designed for individuals who:
- Was discharged from hospital
- Was discharged from Rehabilitation Center
- Has post operation
The package is designed with the highest level of care initially and to taper off as your loved one recovers.
Care America 24/7 Total Lifestyle Care (24/7 TLC) Package
Provides round-the-clock care for your loved one. With 24/7 care, patients are comforted, knowing someone will be there to help them, and family has the peace of mind they need.
This services combines full service in-home care along with a discounted rate to make it more affordable. Service is beneficial for people that are:
- Recovering from surgery
- Recently discharged from a hospital or rehabilitation center
- Receiving end-of-life or hospice care
Care America Concierge Management Services (CMS)
- Weekday Appointment Package
- 4 hours of care
- Help getting ready for the appointment
- Attend doctor visit
- Ask questions appointed by you
- Take notes on doctor visit
- Pharmacy drop off and pick up
- Grocery store trip (if needed)
- TGo home and get settled
- Long Term Care Insurance Assistance. This service offers a free evaluation of your Long Term Care Policy.
- Verifies how much of their care will be covered by their long term care policy
- Discuss client’s ability to qualify to received policy benefits
- Determine the best time and manner to utilize the policy
- Ongoing billing support for our clients
We offer a complimentary evaluation & customize the appropriate plan of care best suited for your loved one’s needs.
Care America You Are Home Package
Package is for individuals who need assistance discharging from a hospital or rehabilitation center.
- 4 hours of exceptional care
- Transportation home the day of discharge
- Prescription pick-up
- Errands and grocery shopping
- Go home and get settled
Let's Get Started!
Get immediate help with info